Terms & Conditions
Section 1. General terms and conditions
The company that manages the website www.realease.ro is Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricolă, RO43109878, Address: Strada Principală nr. 17, Mândra, Sibiu.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions below. Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola reserves the right to change these provisions without notice, and we recommend that you read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
Locally produced, Real ease is grown, raised, picked and processed with love for nature and with technology as an ally in the heart of Sibiu. We started from stage 0 in creating CBD oil out of a desire to obtain the highest quality hemp on the market. The CBD oil we use in our products is based on cannabidiol, a compound extracted from hemp, a plant that has a tradition of over 2000 years in our country.
Real ease offers its customers a range of products containing CBD (cannabidiol), is 100% organic and GMO-free, and is laboratory tested by the manufacturer and third parties so you can be sure of what you are getting.
Our products contain no THC at all, which means they have no psychoactive effects and you won't consume any banned substances. In Romania, consuming CBD directly or in combination with various foods is completely legal.
By clicking on a product, the customer will be sent to a page with all the details of that product: details on the amount or CBD concentration of the product, ingredients, recommendations for use, etc.
Disclaimer: Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural component of hemp and is a dietary supplement. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Please consult your health care specialist about potential interactions or other possible complications before using this product.
1. The products marketed by Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola through the website www.realease.ro are intended for online sale in Romania, and the sale-purchase contract is considered validly concluded and is of immediate execution for the seller by acceptance of the contractual terms by the buyer.
2. Defects existing on delivery must be indicated on delivery or when they occur. In either case, the buyer has the possibility to ask for the goods to be repaired or exchanged, unless this is impossible or involves disproportionate efforts on the part of the seller. Consumer protection provisions apply.
3. The seller shall not be liable for damage of any kind which has been caused by slight negligence on his part or on the part of a person for whom he is responsible. This rule applies in particular to indirect damage.
4. The seller reserves the exclusive and unlimited right of ownership of the delivered products until full payment for the product has been made.
5. The seller is entitled to request the termination of the contract without notice of default, i.e. without the intervention of the court in the event of the buyer's insolvency and subject to the reservation of title. Subsequently, the seller has the right to demand the return of the goods.
In bankruptcy proceedings, additional claims may be made for a remuneration for use or other claims.
6. Given the reservation of title, the seller is entitled to request termination of the contract without the need for court intervention in the event of non-performance of the buyer's payment obligation and after default. This rule also applies in case of partial non-performance of the payment obligation. The notice shall contain an express warning to terminate the contract. In this case the buyer will immediately return the object of the contract and the seller is entitled to claim damages (remuneration for use, wear and tear, damage, transport costs, etc.) as well as all other expenses related to the reinstatement of the previous situation (damage as a result of non-performance of the obligation according to the provisions on recovery of damages). The seller's right to maintain the enforceability of the contract and to invoke the termination of the contract at a later date remains unaffected.
Product prices and conditions
7. There is a small possibility that some products may be mispriced due to the software. As a result, the final price is the one confirmed by phone/email, accepted by the customer after discussion with the representatives of Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola. If the price difference is to the customer's disadvantage, the customer has the right to request delivery of the product at the price displayed on the website, and Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola will try to respond to requests as far as possible. If the difference is in the customer's favour, the customer may request in writing (by e-mail or fax) the return of the difference within 30 days from the date of receipt of the product.
8. The content of Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola (texts, product descriptions, technical characteristics, images, symbols) is also compiled in collaboration with the representatives of various producers in Romania. For this reason, Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricolă does not assume responsibility for the descriptions and specifications of the products displayed on Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricolă, which are provided by the representatives of each brand or by importers approved by them. Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola and its partners reserve the right to change the technical specifications of products without prior notice.
All copyrights on the website at www.realease.ro, including the original content, design, look & feel and databases, are protected by Romanian copyright and related rights law and belong to Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola. The present contract does not constitute a licensing or use contract of these works for the SUPPLIER. For any copyright issues concerning the content of www.realease.ro, you can send us a communication to the e-mail address [email protected].
9. In the event of breach of its contractual obligations, the buyer is obliged to pay all costs incurred prior to the court phase of summons/service and recovery.
10. In the event of a change of delivery address, the buyer is obliged to notify the seller of the new delivery address within a period of time that allows the new address to be registered and the goods to be redirected. Otherwise, the costs of finding the new delivery address and/or temporary storage until delivery shall be borne by the buyer.
11. If obvious printing, calculation or registration errors are found immediately after the conclusion of the contract, they may be rectified or adjusted in accordance with reality and in agreement with the buyer.
12. The competent court is the competent territorial court in Bucharest, Romania.
Deadlines and guarantees
13. The warranty period for the products sold is stated on the product.
14. The maximum amount of damages that may be paid by Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola to any customer in the event of non-delivery or improper delivery is the amount of the amount collected by Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola from the customer.
Section 2. Delivery and returns policy
Under normal conditions the delivery time of the products bought through Realease.ro online shop is between 2 days and 10 working days from the moment of taking the order. The fastest method of payment is by credit card through Netopia If you have opted for payment by bank transfer, Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola is obliged to deliver the products ordered after the date on which our bank account has been credited with the price of the products. In the event of non-fulfilment of this obligation, Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola will refund the price within a maximum of 14 working days to the bank account from which it was ordered, unless you have agreed to an extension of the delivery period, which will be communicated by e-mail.
In the case of cash on delivery orders via Sameday easybox, payment is made exclusively by card at easybox. For cash on delivery orders, payment is made exclusively in cash.
Transport charges and reimbursement
For orders with a minimum value of 500 RON, Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola will bear the shipping costs throughout the country. In other cases, the Buyer will bear the shipping costs. These can be invoiced separately by the courier company or included in the invoice for the product ordered. In the case of orders with a value of less than 500 RON, the transport price is 15 RON for the whole country, via the courier company Sameday. If you choose to receive the parcel in one of the Sameday Easyboxes in the country, the transport cost for orders with a value of more than 500 RON is 0, and for orders with a value of less than 500 RON the transport cost is 12 RON/ parcel.
According to GEO 34/2014 on the rights of consumers in contracts concluded with professionals, as well as amending and supplementing certain regulatory acts, "The consumer, natural person or group of natural persons formed in associations, shall have a period of 14 days to withdraw from a distance or off-premises contract without having to justify the decision to withdraw. Before the withdrawal period expires, the consumer shall inform the trader of his decision to withdraw from the contract. For this purpose, the consumer may choose to use a withdrawal form or make any other unequivocal statement expressing his decision to withdraw from the contract.
In case of withdrawal, you must return the product exactly as it was delivered to you, i.e. in its original packaging, unused, with all the documentation with which it was delivered and in perfect working order. If these conditions are not met, you are not entitled to claim a refund. The product will be returned to Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola at your own expense. The price will not be refunded to you until you have received the product and confirmation from Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola that it is in its original packaging, unused, accompanied by all the documentation with which it was delivered and in perfect working order. Payment made at the time of delivery or afterwards shall constitute irrevocable acceptance of the product and the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised after this date. Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola reserves the right to claim compensation in the event that unilateral termination is effected solely for the purpose of damaging Geoma Dao Coop Cooperativa Agricola.